Role: Finance Officer
Salary: £28,226 FTE per annum (pro rata)
Location: Nottingham (NG1)
Type: Part time (30 hrs 4/5 days) 3 month temporary
2Fawcett are recruiting for a finance officer to work for a charity based in Nottingham (NG1).
Working for this non-profit organisation you will provide support for a pivotal role within the business, working closely with the head of Finance and Business Support you will provide day to day financial processing of all accounting transactions.
The Role & Responsibilities of the Finance Officer
- Assist in providing financial management of all accounting transactions and the annual preparation of accounts
- Maintain and develop financial systems with the team
- Support Senior Managers and Team Leaders with financial data in relation to operational and service performance, and fundraising activities and ensure compliance with fundraising regulations.
- Assist in maintaining accurate records in relation to all funds, controlling incoming and outgoing resources.
- Assist in ensuring accurate monthly allocation of wage costs and other costs
- Understand budgets and assist with budget preparation and amendment as appropriate.
- Assist with all basic transactions including petty cash, orders invoices, income and contract management, finance queries.
Requirements of the Finance Officer
- Experience of working within a similar role
- Formal qualifications (such as AAT) or QBE are considered
- Experience using Quickbooks would be advantageous but not essential
- Candidate’s will be required to work 30 hours over 4 – 5 days
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org