Role: Finance Assistant
Salary: Up to £23,000
Benefits: Free onsite gym, life assurance, Mental Health & Well Being Scheme, Birthday Holiday and additional leave for service.
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
2Fawcett are recruiting for a Finance Assistant to work for a leading business based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Specialist in their industry with growth plans on their horizon this is an exciting time to join this business.
The Role & Responsibilities of the Finance Assistant
- Raising purchase orders to suppliers on request from engineering team.
- To check and process all purchase invoices and credits on purchase ledgers.
- To resolve all purchase invoice queries with suppliers and other staff members.
- To generate suggested supplier payments for weekly payment runs.
- Reconcile supplier statements.
- Raise customer invoices on completion of work.
- Post payments on customer accounts.
- Assistance with supplier statement reconciliations.
- Provide support to Financial Controller on an ad hoc basis.
Requirements of the Finance Assistant
- Experience in a finance environment would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Sage 200C, Excel and CASH would be advantageous.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com