Role: Finance Administrator
Salary: Up to £24,000
Location: Sheffield (S1)
Type: Permanent, hybrid working
Benefits: Baby Gift Vouchers, Birthday Day Off, Bonus Scheme (Profit Share), Cycle to Work Scheme, Employee Assistance Program, Educational Assistance, Enhanced
Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay, Online Fitness Classes, Flu Vaccinations
2Fawcett are recruiting for a Finance Administrator to work for a leading technology company based in Sheffield.
Our client pride themselves on their forward thinking and innovation within their specialist industry which has ensured they have become a trusted partner for their clients across the UK and internationally.
The main objective of this role is to assist the Purchase Ledger Clerk with transactional duties.
The Role & Responsibilities of the Finance Administrator
- Processing Suppliers invoices – Entry into Sage Line 200
- Sales Ledger – Production of Invoices/Statements, entry into Sage Line 200 and Reconciliation of Payments received
- Set up of new accounts and customers
- Processing Excel spreadsheets
- Data entry
- Credit Card statements
- Taking inbound calls for accounts
- Post collection, opening & distribution within the department.
Requirements of the Finance Administrator
- The ideal candidate will have experience within a similar role
- Experience using Sage 200 would be beneficial
- Experience in a multi-ledger organisation with multiple currencies
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com