Role: Contracts Administrator
2fawcett are recruiting for a Contracts Administrator to be based in Wakefield on a full-time, permanent basis.
The Role & Responsibilities of the Contracts Administrator
- Receptionist duties such as answering the main incoming telephone line, re-directing incoming calls to the relevant person, meeting and greeting visitors and managing the door entry system
- Providing refreshments to visitors
- Ensuring that office supplies are replenished, ensuring the best price & carry out stock take for stationery
- Fire alarm call point check, weekly testing of fire alarm & arrange for fire evacuation drill.
- Check the First-aid are replenished
- Building security checks as needed
- Photocopiers – take meter readings, order toner & source new photocopiers when requested by the Finance Director.
- Co-ordinate moving photocopiers from different sites
- Electronic archiving, periodically reviewing items in the archive building
- Monitor and maintain all Head Office maintenance contracts, updating the maintenance spreadsheet.
- Create a monthly company newsletter and collate content
- Assist with the company social media posts
Requirements of the Contracts Administrator
- To be an exceptional communicator at all levels
- To be able to multi-task / organise when working under pressure to meet operational deadlines / requirements
- The ability to write creative content
- Flexibility to travel and work at different sites when requested
- Knowledge of IMS Quality systems desirable
- Knowledge of relevant social media sites
- Customer service experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com