Role: Commercial Manager / Quantity Surveyor
Salary: up to £55k plus car/car allowance, minimum 24 days holiday, pension and enhanced benefits package
Location: Northamptonshire (hybrid 3 days in office/2 days remote)
2Fawcett –Construction & Infrastructure are proud to be partnering with an industry leading organisation in Facilities and Estate Management company. Our client looks after thousands of assets and we have an opportunity for Commercial Manager/Quantity Surveyor to manage the procurement of subcontractors on a £14m per annum PFI contract across 43 schools in Northampton. To succeed you will have experience in Commercial and Sub-contractor management, at a senior level, within a complex matrix organisation. Experience of FM, PFI or Construction contracts an advantage.
- Support the development and delivery of the sub-contract supply chain vision and strategy for the Secure Infrastructure division
- Develop sub-contractor engagement strategies and align the supply chain in support of customer needs and aspirations
- Develop a strategic subcontract tracker to enable at a glance data on where the pinch points are / step in support etc
- Manage all aspects of sub-contractor procurement for contracts and bids
- Support the tender processes and strategy as required
- Participate in regular monthly project (contract & tender) meetings
- Contribute to and deliver allocated aspects of the annual supply chain business plan driving through cost and value benefits with the supplier chain
- Work with Operations to develop & implement category strategies and Framework Agreements within the overall supply chain strategy
- Own allocated supplier relationships at a strategic level, enabling leverage to be used when required to meet specific business requirement
- Quantity Surveying experience/qualifications
- Experience in Asset Management / Total FM or Built Environment construction
- Substantial experience in Commercial and Sub-contractor Management at a senior level within a complex matrix organisation.
- A professional qualification is desirable.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills are essential, and the role will require strong skills in managing a range of stakeholder relationships
What you can expect in return?
The business has an impressive rewards and benefits program designed to make you feel valued. They believe that if you’re happy, you’ll think better! It’s a simple formula but one that puts your wellbeing as a top priority, that’s why they’ve worked hard to build a reward and benefits program that puts you first, including;
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional development and progression plan
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Minimum 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Additional Leave Purchase Scheme
- Rewards Portal including healthcare, free GP service, dental and childcare vouchers
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org