Role: CNC Lathe Setter /Operator
Salary: £12.50 – £15.00 per hour (DOE)
Type: Permanent, Full time & Days
Overview of the CNC Operator / Setter
2fawcett are recruiting for an experienced CNC Lathe Setter / Operator to join a fantastic company within Nottingham. The candidate must be experienced to be able to operate and set CNC lathes. This is a days position with 33 days holiday (INC Stats)
Hour of work are 39 hours per week
- 6 a.m. to 2.30 p.m. Monday to Thursday
- 6 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. Friday
- Overtime available (<6 hrs @ x1.25, > 7 hrs @ x1.5)
Responsibilities & Requirements of the CNC Setter
- Ability to Program CNC turn machines from scratch.
- Ability to set up and Run through CNC machine tools.
- Due Diligence and attention to detail
- Ability to interpretate technical drawings.
- Experience working to tight tolerances in a wide variety of materials including exotics (titanium, Hastelloy, Inconel, copper etc.)
- Experience of operating machinery using Fanuc controls.
- Understanding the changing of offsets.
- Demonstrate the use of Calipers, Verniers and Micrometers
- Experience machining Metallics.
Single Spindle / Single Turret Machine Experience.
- Twin Spindle / Twin Turret Machine Experience.
- Experience machining Hard Metals and Exotic Metals.
- The ability to use Keyence and Vici measurement equipment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org