Role: CAD Draughtsman
Salary: £28,000 – £35,000 per annum
Type: Permanent/Full time
2fawcett are recruiting a CAD Draughtsman / Design Engineer based in Worksop. This is an exciting role to join the design team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in mechanical or structural engineering.
The Role & Responsibilities of the CAD Draughtsman
- Your main responsibilities while working within the Drawing Office will be:
- Producing models
- Produce layouts
- Other general arrangements
- Produce detailed technical drawings in accordance with quality assurance standards and client’s projects
Requirements of the CAD Draughtsman
- Strong background in Mechanical or Structural Engineering.
- Knowledge in Materials Handling would be advantageous.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a design office environment.
- Be proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of Advance Steel, Tekla or other 3D software.
- Follow specifications and calculations to create various technical drawings.
- Must hold a full UK driving licence and be willing to travel to site and carry out site surveys.
- Excellent technical communication skills.
- Must be able to work within a team and use their own initiative.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Must be able to work within defined timescales, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Monday – Friday
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com