Role: Billings Administrator
Salary: Up to £22,000
Benefits: Free onsite gym, life assurance, Mental Health & Well Being Scheme, Birthday Holiday and additional leave for service.
2Fawcett are recruiting for a Billings Administrator to work for a leading business based in Salford.
Specialist in their industry with growth plans on their horizon this is an exciting time to join this business.
The Role & Responsibilities of the Billings Administrator
- Daily database management of open Engineering jobs
- Pricing and invoicing generation daily
- Chasing internal departments for required information to enable invoicing
- Submission of customer reports
- Uploading invoices to customer invoicing portals
- Investigation of invoice queries and raising credit notes
- Maintenance of invoicing database
- Retrieve all phone and email messages and process accordingly within SLA
- Management of customer queries and complaints through to completion
- Processing of orders to ensure all work is carried out and invoice created
- Proactive approach to management of customers workload
- Cost & close all jobs for invoicing in accordance with customer requirements
- Effective communication with internal and external customers
Requirements of the Billings Administrator
- Experience in a finance environment would be an advantage.
- Successful candidate for this role will be subject to a DBS check
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com