Role: Audit Senior
Salary: Up to £40,000
Benefits: Flexible and hybrid working hours, enhanced holiday entitlement, well-being sessions, social and community events, study support offered
2fawcett are recruiting for an audit senior to join a company located in Sheffield on a permanent basis.
Our client is an award-winning accountancy practice with branches across the UK, with a wealth of experience this practice offers their clients a full financial service. They pride themselves on working together as a team to deliver a fantastic service and looking at the world of accounts a little differently!
Our client prides themselves on the great working atmosphere they have created by putting their people first. Provides tailored accounting solutions for businesses across the UK, our client is a forward-thinker in their chosen industry.
An employer who promotes staff wellbeing and promotes a culture of openness and inclusivity.
The Role & Responsibilities of the audit senior
- Planning and executing complete audits for our diverse client base
- Co-ordinating documentation and filing work through to Managers
- Leading the onsite audit team to deliver a efficient and meticulous service
- Using your experience, team working and relationship management skills to ensure that all aspects of the audit meet company and regulatory standards
- Supporting seniors to complete a variety of areas of audit work, including the identification of issues, analysis of data, articulation of findings and providing informed conclusions
- Building long-lasting relationships with clients and delivering the highest standard of customer service at all time
- Supporting Managers, offering your advice and support
Requirements of the audit senior
- You have started you ACCA / ACA qualification
- Previous experience working within an audit team
- Ideally have worked within an accountancy practice
What you will get in return
- A vibrant and modern working environment
- Enhanced holidays
- Flexible and hybrid working hours
- Well-being sessions
- Social and community events
- Study support
- Westfield Health Level 1 membership
- 3 x salary life assurance
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org