Role: Senior Credit Controller
Salary: Up to £28,000 + up to 10% bonus
2fawcett are recruiting for a credit controller to work for a leading business based in Denby.
Our client are a reputable business with clients across the UK, servicing both global and SME’s. Working within a passionate team, you will report directly into the Commercial Director who pride’s themselves on the tailored business model they have established.
The Senior Credit Controller will be responsible for meeting internal cash collection targets, and the servicing of our external client’s cash collection targets.
The Role & Responsibilities of the Senior Credit Controller
- Working with a minimum of direction on collections for all Internal Group companies
- Anticipating developments and identifies accounts that require special attention
- Handling disputed accounts and negotiates to bring payment within agreed payment terms
- Undertaking reconciliations and compiles documentation for legal action
- Appling and reviewing credit limits to live accounts.
- Weekly review of accrued revenue, ensuring queries are addressed and resolved to ensure timely invoicing
- Overseeing of daily bank and aged receivables reconciliation for 5 Group companies
- Reviewing and consolidating applications, ensuring all calls and any queries are dealt with promptly
- Make adjustments, handles queries and resolves problems within the company guidelines and policies, working with the Group Compliance Manager
- Ensuring all overdue debts are promptly identified and suitably dealt with
- Using own initiative to achieve targeted results whilst promoting customer goodwill
- Recognizing any irrecoverable debts and assists the Management Accountant in maintaining an accurate and realistic Bad Debt Provision
- Obtaining sufficient information to assess the creditworthiness of new and existing customers
- Regularly reviewing current practices and processes continuously seeking improvements and implementing changes to improve the computerized ledger system
Requirements of the Senior Credit Controller
- Knowledge of Invoice Discounting and Factoring systems
- Experience with Xero and other relevant cloud accounting software
- Strong communication skills, particularly with external clients
- Team Building & Management skills
- Experience in conflict resolution
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com