Role: Purchase Ledger Manager
Salary: Up to £34,000
Benefits: Hybrid working (in the office Tuesday – Thursday), study support, enhanced holidays, paid charity day, discounts on travel & hotels, Cycle to work scheme, life assurance
2fawcett are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Manager / Billings Manager to work for a leading company based in Derby.
Our client prides themselves on having built a team of creative minds, innovators and problem-solvers, living and breathing their vision, promise and values every day – it’s what makes them unique! Established 40 years ago they are well established in their industry.
They’re committed to being a responsible business, from the welfare of their people to the trees in our rainforests. From having no-single use plastic in their office, to mental health first aiders on side-by to proudly ensuring they promote and celebrate individuals based on performance alone!
The Role & Responsibilities of the Purchase Ledger Manager / Billings Manager
- Review all Billings Admin processes and procedures, to help introduce better ways of working, that result in improving both productivity and efficiencies.
- Reviewing monthly status of work, which monitors the KPI performances, of each area.
- Ensuring that all areas have robust and stringent operational procedures in place, to help mitigate financial risks.
- To ensure day to day activities are managed, maintained and monitored, on a weekly/ monthly basis as required.
- Ensure all Billings activities, are accurately recorded in a timely manner and all activities are completed to meet Month End requirements
- Mentor, develop, as well as managing underperforming team members
- Responsible for 9 direct reports
Requirements of the Purchase Ledger Manager / Billings Manager
- AAT qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience working within a similar role would be advantageous
- Experience using Accounting packages and MS Excel is beneficial
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com