Role: Management Accountant
Salary: Up to £37,000
2fawcett are recruiting for a management accountant, to join a growing company located in Loughborough on a permanent basis.
Working for this specialist business you will be joining a small but friendly team. Working as the management accountant you will report directly into the Finance Director and be responsible for supporting with the finance function.
The Role & Responsibilities of the Management Accountant
- Bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash flow forecast
- Assisting with year end
- Updating fixed asset register
- Assisting with the production of management pack
- Cost and variance analysis
- Nominal and payroll analysis
- Monthly accruals and prepayments
- Ad-hoc reporting as and when required
Requirements of the Management Accountant
- Formal qualifications or qualified by experience will be considered
- Be able to time manage and priorities own workload
- Have previously worked within an accounts function previously
- Previous usage of Accounting softwares
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org