Role: Machine Supervisor / Shift Manager
Type: Permanent (Monday to Friday)
Salary: up to £35k
Overview of the Shift Manager
2fawcett are recruiting for a Supervisor / shift manager based in Chesterfield. This is an exciting role where you will be running machine lines, insuring optimal operation. You will be managing the team and ensuring quality standards as achieved.
As part of the role you will be required to carry out Preventative maintenance on schedule, so we are looking for a hands on – supervisor who isn’t afraid to work as part of his team!
Responsibilities of the Shift Manager
- Managing machines in production to make sure print quality is achieved and targets are hit
- Carrying out preventive maintenance is completed on schedule
- Using a variety of hand tools
- Carrying out change overs and setting up Kammann screen printing machine
- Quality control
- Manage labour levels, liaising with agencies where necessary, with reference to the production forecast
- Making sure Health and safety on the machines is adhered to
- You will be an experienced Machine operator based in Chesterfield.
- You will have experience carrying out maintenance tasks on machinery.
- You ideally will have some management experience, if not a passion to step up into a new role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com