Role: Logistics Coordinator
Salary: £25k – £27k
2fawcett are recruiting for a Logistics Coordinator to join a manufacturing business in Derby. This is a permanent position with development and progression opportunities on offer for the successful candidate.
- Ensuring prompt despatch/delivery and overall excellent customer experience.
- Arranged trailers, import/export documentation including experience with commercial invoices.
- Consulting with the suppliers, warehouses and planning teams, to ensure focus on timely organisation with movement of goods.
- Supporting the Operations Manager and warehouse team with on-hand support where needed, to ensure deliveries from UK are on time.
- Import/Export documentation understanding is a key responsibility.
- Communication with all movements.
- Consulting with 3PL warehouse regarding inbound and outbound goods.
- Providing ownership with issues and escalation of such.
- To liaise with Couriers, deal with contracts – visit courier sites obtain new business, compare pricing for deliveries and collections, maintain close relationship with partners.
- Source out new couriers for collections and deliveries.
- Take ownership for the returns from Europe, United States of America, Rest of the World
- Strong customer service
- Import/Export experience
- FLT Counterbalance licence
- Good Communication
- Basic use of IT skills
- Day to day problem solving
- Time efficient
Monday to Thursday, 8.30am – 5.30pm
Friday, 8.30am -3pm
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com