Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum
Overview of the Inspector
2fawcett are recruiting for an Inspector based in the Nottinghamshire area. As the inspector you will be inspecting manufactured components against technical drawings and BOM.
We are looking for an experienced inspector or an Engineering graduate who is keen to gain some hands-on experience and start their career.
Other responsibilities of the Inspector will include:
- Conducting first off, stage and final inspection operations to ensure conforming products.
- Support to First Article Inspection Reports (FAIRs) details.
- Conducting Route Cause Investigations and handling Customer Non-Conformances
- Knowledge of geometrical dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Capable of reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Working to AS9100 / EASA Part 21 (G) standards (ideal).
- Conversant with Fabrication, welding, and CNC machine activities within a production environment
- Be able to resolve dimensional issues and put corrective actions in place.
- Knowledge of programming and operating CMM to verify the dimensional accuracy of components.
- Excellent IT skill to ensure accurate recording of inspection results.
- Support the wider team with investigations of non-conformances and developing preventive actions.
Requirements for the Inspector:
- Engineering qualification
- Previous Inspector experience
- Experience with FAIRS
- Automotive or Aerospace experience
- Hard working & great attention to detail
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org