Role: Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Salary: up to £25,000.00 per annum
Overview of the Mechanical Engineer
2fawcett are recruiting for a Graduate Mechanical Engineer to join a fantastic team based in Harrogate.
This is an exciting role where you will start off working as a technical support assistant. This role requires someone who is dynamic, has excellent organisational and customer support skills with an eye for detail in written, numeric and verbal communication. You will also have leadership and management skills.
You will report to the technical manager and assist the operations, maintenance and fleet management team.
Responsibilities of the Graduate Mechanical Engineer.
- Provide technical support to the operations & maintenance team.
- Frontline support and troubleshooting any faults/issues with wind turbines.
- Assist with the management of planned and reactive maintenance.
- Maintain the CRM system (All jobs which the field engineers complete need to be processed).
- Offer mechanical support and solutions to the technical support team and field based engineers.
- Maintain the remote access connectivity to the fleet of wind turbines.
- Liaise with suppliers and subcontractors when required.
- Assist in the procurement of appropriate equipment and products.
- Project work as requested by the technical manager.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills both verbal and written.
- IT literacy should be above average, and highly proficient in excel, word, and outlook.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment of a small company while ensuring that all regulatory processes are followed properly.
- Mechanical Engineering degree (Without this we will not be able to progress your application)
- Great communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge to problem solve
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org