Role: Graduate Engineer
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000
Type: Full time
Overview of the Graduate Engineer
2fawcett are recruiting for a Graduate Engineer based in Sheffield. Full training, as well as guidance from our engineering team, will be provided. If you are a recent graduate looking for a progressive opportunity to learn on the job, or you have some initial experience in the industry and are looking for a position to further develop yourself the this may be the one for you.
You will need to be qualified to a degree level in an engineering discipline.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A good understanding of AutoCAD, Solid Edge and Navisworks
- The Graduate Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Able to work to a high standard with minimum supervision on occasions whilst also being able to work collectively as part of a group.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure and to project gateway requirements.
- A high level of problem-solving capability – and the ability to take up multiple tasks at any given time. The capability to juggle several duties and be able to provide regular progress updates at any given time.
- Degree qualified/ Apprenticeship qualified in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- A sound understanding of Engineering
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Experience of working with a range of manufacturing processes
- Any experience of working during your course with a variety of materials and processes
- Able to work well individually as well as within a team
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000-£25,000 per year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org