Role: Fire Extinguisher Technician
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum
Type: Permanent // Full Time
Overview of the Fire Extinguisher Technician
2Fawcett are recruiting for a Fire & Security Technician based in Hertford. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a specialist team where you can develop you’re career and grow within the company. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in Fire Extinguishers / Fire Security and be ready for a new challenge.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Fire Extinguisher Technician
- Installing and servicing Fire Extinguishers.
- Planning allocated work to ensure customers within your area are seen in a timely manner, ensuring maximum efficiency and best use of resources.
- Building professional and effective relationships with a wide client base.
- Effectively communicating with our customers to ensure fire risks are minimised and ensuring compliance with British Safety Standards.
- Setting up new maintenance contracts with our customers, collecting cash payments and up-selling/ cross selling where appropriate.
Requirements of the Fire Extinguisher Technician
Our ideal candidate will have:
- BAFE qualification is absolutely mandatory. Certification will be requested
- Previous experience maintaining fire extinguishers, ideally 2 years plus.
- Good knowledge of current standards and legislation – BS5306.
- Ability to work independently as this is a field based role.
- Capability to problem solve.
- Ability to spot additional areas of sales opportunity.
- Full UK Driving Licence
What you will receive as the Technician
The remuneration packages consist of both a basic salary, combined with a generous commission structure, which is guaranteed for your first 6 months of employment to ensure you’re earning handsomely from day 1 of your employment.
Your target earnings will be in the region of £35-£37,000 per annum, in-line with our existing engineer earnings. However, our commission structure is uncapped, therefore you truly have the power to determine your own income.
You will have access to some great benefits including:
Basic Salary: £19-21,000 per annum
OTE: £27-30,000 (Guaranteed commission for your first 6 months)
Earning Potential: £Uncapped
- Company Vehicle & Fuel Card
- Company PDA, Laptop and Mobile Phone
- Employee Recognition Scheme
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org