Role: Fire and Security Engineer
Location: Home Based, UK Coverage (Head Office Nottingham)
Salary: up to £33,000 per annum
Overview of the Fire and Security Engineer
2fawcett are recruiting for an experienced Fire and security engineer for a fantastic company based in Nottingham. This role will be completing installations on all aspects of Fire & Security. This could be including CCTV, intercom, Access Control, Fire alarms and intruder alarms.
Responsibilities of the Fire & Security Engineer
- The Fire and Security Engineer will be required to work as part of a team and alone and be competent in all aspects of installation techniques
- The Fire and Security Engineer will assist the Project engineer with the following duties.
- The Fire and Security Engineer will be commissioning and handover of fire alarm, Access control, CCTV, and intruder alarm systems to the highest standards, representing the engineering face of our clients company.
- The Fire and Security Engineer will be responsible for ensuring phase deadlines are met and customer expectations exceeded.
- The Fire and Security Engineer will maintain impeccable conduct and deliver the highest standard of customer service.
- The Fire and Security Engineer is required to keep concise and accurate records of work completed. The Fire and Security Engineer will complete and submit timesheets, expenses.
- Attend various training courses as and when required.
- Be conversant in regulations with cable installations
- Work well in a team environment.
Requirements of the Fire & Security Engineer
- Highly qualified, skilled, and experienced Fire & Security Engineering background
- Knowledge of Fire detection and related security systems
- Customer focused with the ability to resolve customer queries
- The successful applicant will be exemplary in conduct and appearance, possessing excellent communication skills and an inner drive to always deliver the highest standards at all times.
As the Fire & Security Engineer you will receive
- GBP 33,000 basic, subject to experience
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card
- Company Laptop & Mobile Phone
- Pension Scheme
- Development and progression opportunities
Previous job roles may include: Fire & Security Engineering, CCTV Engineer, Security Engineer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org