Role: Die Cleaner (Nights)
Salary: up to £28,000 per annum
Overview of the Die Cleaner
2Fawcett are recruiting for an experienced Die cleaner. A Die Cleaner is responsible for ensuring that all Tools, Add-ons, Die Boxes, Mixing rings, PCE dies are cleaned and ready for production.
The Role & Responsibilities of the Die Cleaner
- To completely and correctly strip down all Tooling.
- To fully clean Tools, Add-ons etc, to a high standard and as per the standard procedure and reassemble ready for production.
- To use hand tools/ mechanical tools /machines to clean all tooling.
- To check all Tooling for any damage. i.e. Water fittings, dowels, threads etc.
- To make accurate records regarding the Tooling for future reference.
- Making sure work area is kept clean and tidy.
- Ensuring that company and legislated Health and Safety procedures are adhered to
Requirements of the Die Cleaner
- Ability to problem solve
- Basic numeracy, literacy and ICT skills
- Good communication and listening skills
- Good attention to detail and hand to eye co-ordination
- Apprenticeship or above in Machining or engineering related field would be beneficial but not essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org