Role: Credit Controller
Salary: £26,000 (£29,000 OTE)
Benefits: Hybrid working (in the office Tuesday – Thursday), study support and enhanced holidays
2Fawcett are recruiting for a Credit Controller to work for a leading company based in Derby.
Our client prides themselves on having built a team of creative minds, innovators, and problem-solvers, living, and breathing their vision, promise and values every day – it’s what makes them unique! Established 40 years ago they are well established in their industry.
They’re committed to being a responsible business, from the welfare of their people to the trees in our rainforests. From having no-single use plastic in their office, to mental health first aiders on side-by to proudly ensuring they promote and celebrate individuals based on performance alone!
The Role & Responsibilities of the Credit Controller
- To produce client /supplier Aged Debtor report on a weekly basis.
- To issue client / supplier statements.
- Issue consolidated invoices and reports for assigned clients/ supplier, as and when required
- To proactively chase all outstanding invoices and claims assigned to your individual Age Debtor report.
- To ensure individual client/ supplier call logs are always maintained.
- Meet individual collection targets.
- Query and chase client/ supplier queries.
- To immediately notify your Team Manager of any queries internally/ externally, that may prevent cash target achievement.
Requirements of the Credit Controller
- AAT qualified or qualified by experience considered
- Previous experience working within a similar role would be advantageous
- Experience using accounting packages and MS Excel is beneficial
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com