Role: Credit Control Supervisor
Salary: Up to £28,000
Benefits: Hybrid working after 3 months, study support and enhanced holidays
2fawcett are recruiting for a Credit Control Supervisor to work for a leading comapny based in Derby.
Our client prides themselves on having built a team of creative minds, innovators and problem-solvers, living and breathing their vision, promise and values every day – it’s what makes them unique! Established 40 years ago they are well established in their industry.
They’re committed to being a responsible business, from the welfare of their people to the trees in our rainforests. From having no-single use plastic in their office, to mental health first aiders on side-by to proudly ensuring they promote and celebrate individuals based on performance alone!
The Role & Responsibilities of the Credit Control Supervisor
- Review all Credit Control processes and procedures, to help introduce better ways of working, that result in improving both productivity and efficiencies.
- Review of a monthly RAG status, which monitors the KPI performances, of each area.
- Ensuring that all areas have robust and stringent operational procedures in place, to help mitigate financial risks.
- To ensure day to day activities are managed, maintained and monitored, on a weekly/ monthly basis as required.
- Ensure all Credit Control activities, are accurately recorded in a timely manner and all activities are completed to meet Month End requirements
- Mentor, develop, as well as managing underperforming team members
- To identify and report any Risk breaches and or Non-Compliance activities, with Credit Control.
- Responsible for 6 direct reports
Requirements of the Credit Control Supervisor
- AAT qualified
- Previous experience working within a similar role would be advantageous
- Experience using Accounting packages and MS Excel is beneficial
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com