Role: Accounts Administrator
Salary: £24,000 + enhanced holidays, discount in retail stores
Type: Full time, Permanent
Do you thrive in the fast-paced world of finance and enjoy juggling multiple responsibilities like a pro? If you’re the kind of person who’s ready to don many hats with a smile, we’ve got a role that’s tailor-made for your multitasking prowess. Our SME client is on the lookout for an Accounts Administrator extraordinaire, and we promise, there won’t be a dull moment in this dynamic position!
2fawcett are recruiting for an accounts administrator, to join a company located in Bulwell on a permanent basis.
This Accounts Administrator will join a very friendly team. Our clients are specialist in their industry and pride themselves on the reputation that have built within their specialist field.
As the accounts administrator you will be responsible for credit control, sales and purchase ledger.
The Role & Responsibilities of the Accounts Administrator
- Weekly sales invoicing
- Inputting purchase invoices
- Producing customer statements
- Chasing debtors
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing purchase invoices and expenses
- Supporting with preparing annual accounts for accountants
- Supporting with the wider office function including answering the phones, meeting clients and general office admin
Requirements of the Accounts Administrator
- Ideally will have used Microsoft Excel
- Ideally will have previous experience using accounting softwares
- Ability to be able to manage own time
- Have previous experience of working within an accounts assistant role within an SME would be beneficial
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com