Salary: Up to £35,000
Benefits: Flexi and hybrid working, payment of professional subscription
Due to growth 2fawcett are recruiting for an accountant to work for a leading business based in Derby.
Our client is a reputable business with clients across the UK, servicing both global and SME’s. Working within a passionate team, you will report directly into the Commercial Director who pride’s themselves on the tailored business model they have established.
The Accountant will be responsible for a portfolio of different clients raging from small sole traders to large multinational companies.
The Role & Responsibilities of the Accountant
- A strong all-round understanding of the below services:
- Limited company accounts
- CIS returns
- Management accounts
- Sole trades/partnerships
- Reviewing and preparing accounts and tax computations (statutory and management)
- Reviewing and preparing tax returns of individuals and partnerships
- Reviewing VAT returns prior to submission
Requirements of the Accountant
- Ideally will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified but QBE is considered
- Experience of managing a portfolio of different client whilst maintain and developing strong customer relationships
- Experience with Xero and Sage
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org