2fawcett have an exciting opportunity for a Shipping Coordinator to join an owner lead client in Long Eaton on a full time, permanent basis. As the Shipping Administrator, you will support the Warehouse team in administrative shipping related duties.
Role & Responsibilities
- To organize and execute product shipments, working off ERP system, both direct to customers and intercompany
- Generate exportation document working with Chamber of Trade export approvals as required
- Liaise with UK and global courier partners to ensure rapid and efficient collections
- Responsible for the management and maintenance of the ERP system master stock files
- Responsible for accurate update of BOMS
- Manage product changes on Oracle via the ECO (Engineering change order) process
- Responsible for Purchasing and bought item set up within Oracle
- To Support the planning function as required
- To participate in 6S activities.
- To support continuous improvement initiatives
- To adhere to the Company’s Procedures in relation to the Quality Management and Environment Systems
- To adhere to the Company’s Safety Procedures and Policies
- Shipping experience within UK and Globally
- Experience in operating ERP systems
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
What will you get in return
* A competitive salary
* On-site parking
* Progression plan
Monday – Friday,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com