Role: Service & After Sales Coordinator
Salary: £22,000 – £23,000
Type: Full-time, Permanent
2fawcett are recruiting for a Service & After Sales Coordinator to join an exciting business in Sheffield on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for the delivery of service support to service the UK’s customer base. The Service & After Sales Coordinator will be proactive in assisting customer requirements.
The Role & Responsibilities of the Service & After Sales Coordinator
- Responsible for delivery of start-to-end service process for our current UK customer base.
- Managing own time to deliver our service levels and exceed our customer expectations.
- Receiving and managing inbound calls and emails.
- Act as point of contact for an allocated portfolio of customers.
- Pro-actively identify new opportunities with current customers for the business development team to qualify.
- Quoting customers with the intent of winning business.
- Sales quotations and order processing.
- Pro-active engagement with current customers to ensure no loss of business to competitors.
Requirements of the Service & After Sales Coordinator
- Expert in the use and execution of ERP is a requirement for this role.
- Confident in managing all aspects of customer service delivery.
- Strong relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity.
- Must possess outstanding communication skills.
- A proven track record of customer service and after-sales within the UK manufacturing industry.
- A person with a hard-working ethos who is disciplined and reliable in executing company processes and strategies.
- An open personality that can fit with the company’s culture of integrity and respect for colleagues.
- Energetic, upbeat professional who is comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced, competitive environment.
- Ability to work on own initiative, as well as part of a team.
- A strong drive to progress their own career.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org