Role: Sales Ledger Manager
Salary: Up to £32,000
Benefits: Hybrid working after 3 months, study support and enhanced holidays
2Fawcett are recruiting for a Sales Ledger Manager to work for a leading based in Derby.
Our client prides themselves on having built a team of creative minds, innovators and problem-solvers, living and breathing their vision, promise and values every day – it’s what makes them unique! Established 40 years ago they are well established in their industry.
They’re committed to being a responsible business, from the welfare of their people to the trees in our rainforests. From having no-single use plastic in their office, to mental health first aiders on side-by to proudly ensuring they promote and celebrate individuals based on performance alone!
The Role & Responsibilities of the Sales Ledger Manager
- Review all Sales Ledger Admin processes and procedures, to help introduce better ways of working, that result in improving both productivity and efficiencies.
- Review of a monthly RAG status, which monitors the KPI performances, of each area.
- Ensuring that all areas have robust and stringent operational procedures in place, to help mitigate financial risks.
- To ensure day to day activities are managed, maintained and monitored, on a weekly/ monthly basis as required.
- Ensure all Sales Ledger activities, are accurately recorded in a timely manner and all activities are completed to meet Month End requirements
- Mentor, develop, as well as managing underperforming team members
- Responsible for 4 Sales Ledger Supervisors
Requirements of the Sales Ledger Supervisor
- AAT qualified
- Previous experience working within a similar role would be advantageous
- Experience using Accounting packages and MS Excel is beneficial
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org