- Receiving and processing purchase orders.
- Verifying orders, including customers’ personal information and payment details.
- Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information.
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
- Expediting orders through internal liaison.
- Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments.
- Identifying new products to add to those on offer. Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks.
This is a permanent position and it is paying up to £25,000.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com