Job Role: Quality Leader
Salary: up to £30,000 per annum
Type: Full time / Permanent
Working hours: Monday – Friday (early Friday finish)
2fawcett are recruiting for a Quality Lead based in Nottingham. The ideal candidate will be previously have worked in quality control in a manufacturing environment. This is an exciting opportunity to own the Quality control process and utilise previous engineering experience in a quality control setting.
Responsibilities of the Quality Lead
- Support and lead a team of Quality Assurance associates to provide oversight and monitoring of the QA department
- Complete review of results
- Support the business, provide timely and actionable feedback to senior operational management teams
- Inspect parts to make sure they meet quality requirements
- Identify flaws in production pieces and report results
- Get hands on with pieces to identify problems
- Working with the site team to make sure processes and products are made to the correct standard and in line with customer expectations.
- Reducing the cost of the quality to improve business productiveness by utilizing the data gained from process capability studies.
- Managing all documentation and equipment required for production.
- Many other requirements as well
Requirements of the Quality Lead
- Previous experience of Quality Control
- Previous titles might include: Quality control , quality assurance, quality technician , quality inspector
- Experience in a manufacturing / production / engineering environment
- Experience with granite / stone would be a great advantage
Working as the Quality Lead
- Typical working hours are
- Monday – Thursday (7am – 4pm)
- Friday (7am – 1pm)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org