Role: Purchasing Coordinator
Salary: £25,000 + Yearly Bonus Circa £3,000
2Fawcett are recruiting for a Purchasing Coordinator, to join an Engineering company located in Sheffield on a Permanent basis. Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Manager.
You will be a dedicated and focused individual with experience in either an engineering or Manufacturing sector to join this fast-paced team. You will keep in regular contact with the suppliers, update on lead times, liaise with internal departments.
The Role & Responsibilities of the Purchasing Coordinator
- Managing the setup of NPD and EPD and have a good understanding of cost and retail price and work with the supplier to set up products
- Working with the studio team and suppliers on making sure product labels are created and sent to the supplier in time for launch
- Managing new supplier set up
- Maintaining good relationships with all suppliers
- Liaising closely with suppliers to manage lead times
- Researching new suppliers and making recommendations to the buyer
- Keep up to date on what is happening in Vitamins and supplements both online and in the retail world, presenting back findings to the Buyer
- maintaining accurate master data
- Supporting the Buyer in the preparation of negotiations and contracts
- Dealing with ad hoc requests from the Buyer
Requirements of the Purchasing Coordinator
- Experience in a purchasing role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good Communication skills- written and verbal
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Proactive personality, highly organised, flexible, and adaptable
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly against fast turnaround deadlines
- Previous experience in the retail industry is a plus.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- The ability to work alone as well as part of a team
Monday – Friday
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org