Role: Project Engineer
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 per annum
Type: Permanent and full time
Overview of the Project Engineer
2fawcett are recruiting for a Project engineer based in Sheffield. This role is vital in shaping the final detailed design and subsequent successful delivery of Projects to agreed Quality, time and cost criteria. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a specialist Market leading Uk company. This client hugely value their employees and offer individual and professional development at all levels.
Responsibilities of the Project Engineer
- Assisting the PM and Technical Design Department with deriving the projects final detailed design.
- Assisting the PM with the implementation of Factory Acceptance Tests.
- Assisting the PM with Project procurement tasks
- Assisting the PM with implementing Project planning tasks
- Assisting the PM with implementing Project works
- Assisting the PM with Health & Safety, planning, managing, monitoring, and coordination of the Project construction phase
- Assisting the PM with the production of monthly project progress reports
- Compiling and completing project works/commissioning tasks in conjunction with designated subcontractors where necessary.
- Assisting the PM with the implementation of Site Acceptance Tests where necessary
- Assisting the PM in providing training as necessary for the products that have been implemented.
- Producing O&M documentation in conjunction with drawing office staff.
- Assisting the PM with effective Customer communications during the lifetime of the project.
- Undertaking the handover of completed projects to the Service team.
Requirements of the Project Engineer
- Good social skills with the ability to inspire confidence with internal and external stakeholders
- Possesses a customer focused attitude with a willingness to take ownership of issues
- Comfortable with frequent changes of workplace and work environments
- Experience in the successful integration and testing of complex multi-faceted security systems.
- Experienced in and current knowledge of Industry Specific and NSI Gold Standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software applications with Microsoft Project and Visio as desirables
- Minimum HND/BTEC in a relevant field and/or equivalent and demonstrable experience within the Security Industry
- ECS card holder
- SSSTS Qualification
- IP networks & switch configuration
- CCTV – Analogue & IP
- Intruder Detection System (e.g. Honeywell)
- Access Control Systems (e.g. C-CURE, CEM)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com