Role: Process Engineer
Type: Permanent // Full Time
Overview of the Process Engineer
2Fawcett are recruiting for a Process Engineer for a company based in Gainsborough. The ideal candidate a logical problem solver, with excellent mathematical, analytical and hands-on practical skills. The Process Engineer will report to the Engineering and Quality Manager and will be
Roles and Responsibilities of the Process Engineer
- Work closely with the Production Manager and Supervisors to maintain and improve efficiency of production processes, without compromising the quality of assembled product.
- Maintain and update all assembly and repair work instructions.
- Proactively complete Root Cause Analysis of process and quality issues within the production environment.
- Work with the Maintenance Manager to implement new machinery and upgrades.
- Work with IT, Maintenance on new and existing production machinery issues.
- Perform a lead role in process improvement programs in co-operation with the Quality, Production and Maintenance departments.
- Other duties that may be assigned when required.
Requirements of the Process Engineer
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject, with relevant industrial experience. Alternatively, possess the technical knowledge and experience from carrying out a similar role.
- Experience in understanding and interpreting technical drawings and electrical diagrams
- Experience with Power BI and CAD software – Pro-E/Creo would be an advantage.
Personal Qualities and Skills
- Excellent mathematical and statistical analysis skills
- Attention to detail with a hands-on approach to problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable working in lead and support roles
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multi-task, manage time and prioritise workload accordingly.
What you will get in return as a Process Engineer
- 37.5 hour working week
- Days work only
- Normal working Days pattern
- Company Discounts
- Competitive Salary
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org