Role: Plant Fitter / Mechanical Fitter
Salary: £16 per hour + £20 shift allowance
- 3pm – 1am
- Monday – Friday
Overview of the Plant Fitter
Not an early bird?
2fawcett are recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Fitter based in Derbyshire. As this Plants Fitter you will be required to maintain heavy plant machinery. Ideally you will have the ability to weld, with hydraulic/pneumatic knowledge.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is not an early bird and prefers a later start in the day!
Responsibilities & requirements of the Fitter
- Experience working on Heavy plant Machinery is essential
- You will be providing Maintenance to the plants equipment
- Being responsible for the implementation of a PPM schedule
- Providing Reactive Maintenance
- Welding experience is desirable.
- Task specific training will be given if required
- A range of experience with heavy machinery is strongly desirable
- Able to work using own initiative
- Ability to Fault find & diagnose to a high level
As the Fittest you will receive
- Generous hourly rate + Shift allowance
- Company Pension
- Enhanced discount benefit scheme
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org