Role: Packaging Engineer
Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: up to £32,000 per annum
Overview & responsibilities of the Packaging engineer
2fawcett are recruiting for an experienced packaging engineer to join a great company based in Birmingham. This is an exciting new role to the company to work closely with the Non-Production buyer to provide the best possible products/solutions. This is an innovative role and requires an engineer who can think outside the box.
You will be involved in taking the customer’s component and working with packaging suppliers to create packaging concepts & designs.
You will then be taking the concepts and getting these approved for use internally and at our end customer.
The person will be responsible for the quoting and implementing the packaging into the business.
As the candidate you will:
- Have prior experience within packaging
- Have ideally worked in a process / design / production Engineering role previously
- Have strong a strong Engineering background
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- Have worked with Concept design
- Project Engineer experience
- Experience with BOM’s
You will be rewarded by working in a great environment who truly values their Employees.
- You will be working Monday – Friday, 8:30 -5pm (slight flexibility on hours)
- Generous holiday allowance and other added benefits.
Previous roles may include:
Process Engineer, Packaging engineer, BOM Engineer, Graduate Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org