Role: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: DOE + BONUS
Type: Monday – Friday
2fawcett are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer for a fantastic company based in the Derbyshire area. This is a rare opportunity to work for an employer with excellent staff retention.
As a Maintenance Engineer our client will require you to keep the company machinery running at its best possible rate. They will depend on you to keep the site up and running to reduce down time of the line. We are looking for a passionate engineer who has experience in a hands on, technical and operational role.
Working as the Engineer:
You will take part in a company bonus scheme, receive 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Have no weekend work (apart from the occasional morning planned maintenance which will be planned ahead so you will always know in advance with a generous over time paid), Working on a shift pattern: 1 week of 6am – 2pm, one week of 3pm – 11:30pm, regular salary reviews and other company wide benefits.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain site machinery to a high standard through preventive maintenance.
- Carry out reactive maintenance when required
- Troubleshoot and find ways to improve line performance
- Schedule maintenance to maximize output
- Order parts when required and keep an eye on level of parts available
- Be responsible of 2 production lines
- Perform PPM activity & create maintenance schedules
- Lead machine repairs
- Generate reports
- Maintain, review & update Risk assessments ( and all things inclusive)
- Actively participate in Maintenance / Production / Safety & Environmental Meetings.
Requirements of the Engineer:
- Have a strong hands on engineering background
- Be multi skilled – electrical & mechanical experience
- Thrive in fast paced environments
- Have a HNC or above in engineering
- 17th edition + would be highly beneficial
- CAD experience would be desirable
- Any welding skills or experience would be a benefit to the company
- Have the knowledge to read engineering drawings is essential
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com