Job Role: HR & Training Assistant
Location: South Derbyshire
Overview of the HR & Training Assistant
2fawcett are recruiting for a HR & Training Assistant for a business located in South Derbyshire. As HR & Training Assistant you responsible for all aspects of training administration for our client. Your key working relationships will range from the Head of HR, HR Advisors to Project Administrator, Regional PA’s and Directors.
Responsibilities for the HR & Training Assistant
- Setting up individual training calendars for all employees on the shared Drive.
- Arranging all training for the Company using a preferred supplier list, including booking courses, accommodation, sending out joining instructions, etc.
- Ensuring that training is arranged in a cost-effective, timely way that minimises disruption to the business.
- Liaising with regional offices to ensure that induction and foundation training requirements are inputted onto the training calendars prior to an employee commencing.
- Creation of Learning Agreements.
- Management of the Learning Management System (LMS) to ensure mandatory training is up to date.
- Identifying further training/development requirements from the annual Personal Reviews and, in consultation with the regional office, organise training in accordance with the priority rating.
- Producing the CITB Training return in order to maximise the training grant rebate.
- Management of the Apprentice Levy Account.
- Maintaining a central record of training expenditure.
- Providing monthly reports to the Head of HR on training statistics.
- Coordinating the delivery of the company induction programme for all new colleagues.
- Carrying out Driving Licence checks and processing of associated paperwork.
- Attending meetings that may be necessary in the performance of your duties.
- Complying with and uphold company policies and procedures.
Requirements of the HR & Training Assistant
- Previous experience in a HR Co-ordination/Administration role is essential
- Good level of education including English and Maths is essential
- CIPD Level 3 is desirable
- Knowledge of apprenticeship levy and management of apprenticeship levy account is desirable
- Experience of using a Learning Management System (LMS) is desirable
- Excellent communication skills on the telephone and face to face
- Excellent IT skills. Proficient in the use of MS office
- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Highly organised with the ability to manage own time effectively, meeting deadlines set
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team and by themselves
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability
- Effective Communicator
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com