Role: Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum
Type: Permanent / Full time
Overview of the Graduate Mechanical Engineer
2fawcett are recruiting for a Graduate Mechanical Engineer for a fantastic company based in Immingham. This is an exciting opportunity to work in the fuel supply industry. From this work, it leads to projects ranging from feasibility studies, right through to full plant design and builds. Must be based locally.
Responsibilities of the Graduate Mechanical Engineer
- 3D design ranging from small projects through to full plant design
- Sizing, pricing, and sourcing of mechanical items
- Assisting production departments with plant mechanical issues
- Commissioning of plant equipment
- Working on projects from feasibility studies, right to plant design and builds.
Requirements of the Graduate Mechanical Engineer
- Be hands on
- Engage in all areas of engineering disciplines
- Proficient in solidworks
- Able to use Microsoft Office
- Immediate start offered
Monday to Friday 8 to 4 or 9-5.
Flexible with working hours, and overtime is available if the candidate would like to get involved in other areas.
The site is located at Immingham and own travel is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org