Job Role: General Manager
Salary: £30,000 – £45,000 per annum
Type: Full time / Permanent
2fawcett are recruiting for a General / Service Engineering manager for a fantastic company in Lincoln. As the General manager you will have a background within Engineering and have a good set of hands on technical experience. Ideally you will have some workshop / service engineering experience and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude. This is a new role in the company and will have great scope to expand your career. You will have full responsibility of the service department including Profit & Loss.
Responsibilities of the General / Service Engineering Manager
- Run & Maintain the Service department.
- Organize and manage the engineers including outsourced departments.
- Improve and implement procedures for Field Service Engineers
- Provide technical support and Knowledge.
- Improve reactive / preventative / installation and commissioning guidance.
- Motivate the Team
- Coordinate the teams works
- Manage Machine parts flow and ordering
- Identify the Best engineering parts and ways the engineers could improve efficiency.
- Manage the workshop machines & staff
- Be port of call for all engineering, servicing, and workshop
- Identify and manage profit & loss of the service engineers
Requirements of the General / Service Engineering Manager
- Experience as a Service engineer / workshop engineer / process engineer or similar
- Hands on experience
- Knowledge and ability to provide technical support towards engineers.
- Experience managing and motivating a team
- Experience of engaging in a pressured environment
- Computer literate and experience with MS Office
- Team player, but willing to accept responsibility
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic and honest
- Highly motivated and uses initiative
- Co-operative and helpful at all times
- Able to participate in a successful, committed and highly motivated team
- Monday – Friday
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org