Role: Fire and Emergency lighting Engineer
Salary: DOE – up to £34,000 per annum (+Bonus)
Overview & Responsibilities of the Fire & emergency Lighting Engineer
2fawcett are recruiting for a Fire & Security Emergency lighting Engineer based in Leeds. As part of this role you must have a Full Uk driving licence. A company vehicle, fuel card, tools, extinguishers, phone, uniform, PPE etc will be provided and all work is pre-booked by the main office.
- You will have prior experience/knowledge with Emergency lighting & Fire systems and be competent to work on your own initiative.
- Your working days will involve visiting customer sites, and providing routine servicing, testing and repairs to their fire alarms and emergency lighting systems.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years of experience within the fire alarms and emergency lighting industry with excellent working knowledge of the British Standards BS5839, BS5266 and BS767I.
- The ability to identify deviations from the regulation’s potential problems and risks are important aspects of this role.
- You will be the face of the company, meeting different people with different requirements on a regular basis.
- Proven technical background with a good knowledge of fire systems
- Familiar with the current British Standards
- Ability to learn and adapt to new systems and technology
- Submission of relevant paperwork in a timely manner
- Attend and repair emergency callouts as required
- Taking part in an out of hours on call rota
- Clean full driving license
- Be security and DBS checked
- Comfortable working at height
- Comfortable working in confined spaces
- 18th edition wiring regulations would be a benefit
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com