Role: Finance Manager
Salary: Up to £50,000
2fawcett are recruiting for a Finance Manager to work for well respected business located in Alfreton, Derbyshire.
Our client boasts excellent accreditation, has recently won industry specific awards and are very well respected within their industry. The main purpose of the Finance Manager role is to bridge the gap between the finance team and other internal departments and stakeholders, maximising the potential of your team and reviewing and improving processes to drive continuous improvement.
As a business they recognise, appreciate and reward hard work, dedication and teamwork!
The Role & Responsibilities of the Finance Manager
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Being responsible for the Profit and Loss and Balance sheet
- Processing the profitability reports and forecasts
- Recurring Revenue reconciliation
- Supporting with the Implementation of a new system and new ways of working
- Preparing the payroll to be outsourced
- Processing the Direct Debit
- Running bank statements and Credit card statements
- Overseeing the Credit Control
- Managing the Purchase Ledger and the process
- Ad hoc duties – you will be expected help out in all aspects of the company as all team members help out across the company when needed
Requirements of the Finance Manager
- Accounting qualifications: CIMA / ACA / ACCA preferred, qualified by experience considered
- Previous experience working within a similar role would be advantageous
- Experience using Accounting packages and MS Excel is beneficial
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org