Role: Field Service Engineer
Location: London (South Division)
Base location home address. Travel to customer sites within region or outside of region when requested. Overnight stays may be required when travelling outside of the region. Expected to travel to our Head Office in Nottingham occasionally when required.
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 per annum
Type: Permanent and full time
Overview of the Field Service Engineer
2fawcett are recruiting for a Field Service Engineer. This role will be a travelling role within a set region, this role is set for the London Region. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company who values their employees. The culture of the company is fast paced, positive and ‘can do’.
Responsibilities of the Field Service Engineer
- To support the Regional Manager in service activities including installation and fault rectification to ensure the Region is efficient and profitable by meeting customer expectations, within agreed timescales.
- To enhance the reputation of the company at every opportunity when interacting with customers, suppliers and internal customers.
- Ensure clear and continuous communication between the field and the regional management.
- Adherence to customer service level agreements.
- Quality reporting to both the regional manager and helpdesk.
- Maintain awareness and adherence to business and customer Health & Safety requirements.
- Continuously improve on the quality of commitment to customer service and retention by improved technical skills and high standards of quality workmanship as well as best practice in customer handling and communication.
- Build relationships with CCTV analysts to improve day to day operation.
- Adhering to best practice guides.
- Continuous personal development.
- Adhere to all requirements relating to the care of customer / company equipment.
- Responsible for your own stock control.
- Communicate to all internal and external customers in a professional manner.
- Adherence to Company and Customers Health and Safety policies.
- Carry out any reasonable requests from the Regional Manager.
- Check emails daily, responding to any received emails in a professional manner.
- Complete PDA reports by 09:00 hrs each morning
- Communicate with all Customers/Garage Engineers in a professional manner
Requirements of the Field Service Engineer
- Experience in CCTV or Auto Electricals
- Strong knowledge of DVRs and components
- Excellent communication skills to establish and translate customer requirements
- IT competent
- Electrical qualification – NVQ, BTEC or Apprentice trained (desirable not essential)
- 5 GCSE’s or equivalent preferably in English, Maths or Science
- Full UK driving license.
- Relevant Experience
- Knowledge of the bus industry, CCTV or electrical desirable.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org