Role: Electrical Wireman
Type: Permanent / Days / No weekends /Early finish Friday
Overview of the Electrical Wireman
2fawcett are recruiting for an Electrical Wireman to join a fantastic, expanding company based in Nottingham. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has just finished an electrical apprenticeship and is looking to take their career to the next stage. You will work within the wiring and testing team specialising in panel assembly and wiring as well as machine hardwiring for the variety of machines.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Wireman
- Work with colleagues within the fitting and wiring team to build machines keeping to design plans and time targets.
- Read and work to electrical drawings for both the machine control panels and wiring
- Develop, over time, a basic understanding of electronic control systems
- Fault find and diagnose electrical defects with machines prior to despatch.
- Work in conjunction with the Production Manager to help schedule, prioritise and plan the production wiring workload.
Requirements of the Electrical Wireman
- A fast learner who likes a challenge
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- A genuine interest in engineering with a electrical bias
- Electrical apprenticeship (desirable)
Benefits of the Electrical Wireman
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonus (twice per year)
- Career Progression
- Working in a supportive environment to further careee
- Working as part of a great team
- Generous holiday allowance
- No weekend work
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org