Role: Electrical / Mechanical Assembler
Location: Stoke on Trent
Type: Perm – Monday to Fridays Days
Salary: up to £36,500 per annum
ASAP START AVAILABLE
Overview of the Assembly Engineer
2fawcett are recruiting for an Assembly Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical) based in Staffordshire. This is working for a friendly company who value their employees. This is a permanent vacancy, and you will act as a vital role to the business.
Responsibilities of the Assembly Engineer
- Mechanical preparation of electrical control panels.
- Ability to read electrical schematics.
- Wiring of components Including but not limited to PLC’s, Safety circuits, Control circuits, Motors, drives etc.
- Ability to Install mechanical and electrical components as part of a bespoke machinery build.
- Full electrical testing on completion of machine assembly / build.
- The role will involve some site installation work within the UK which may involve overnight stay from time to time.
- Strong background in control panel wiring, manufacturing, and testing
- Ability to work to electrical diagrams and schematics.
- Experience of 3-phase and Single-phase AC circuits
- Experience of 24VDC control systems
- Experience of PLC wiring
- Experience and knowledge of Safety circuits
- Experience of machine wiring and assembly
- Commitment to manage a safe working environment and safe working practices
- The ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work as part of a small team and have excellent communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org