Role: Design Engineer
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
Type: Full time
- 5 hour working week
Overview of the Design Engineer
2fawcett are recruiting for a Design Engineer based in the Derbyshire. This is an exciting role for a motivated and passionate Engineer. You will be responsible for the creation of innovative 3D design concepts, GA & Manufacturing drawings in response to the customers’ needs and requirements application data gathered from the customer.
Previous roles which may be suitable include: Design Engineer, Junior Design engineer, Graduate Engineer, Draughtsman, Product Design Graduate, Product Design Engineer, CAD Engineer
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Create innovative 3D design concepts, GA & Manufacturing drawings in response to application data gathered from the customer.
- Ensure design meets manufacturing, technical, cost and customer requirements whilst keeping safety and quality at the forefront of every decision.
- Active participation in design reviews and technical discussions
- Identification of suitable suppliers for required parts and components.
- Production of design calculations and reports, bill of materials, operations and maintenance manuals, test documents, risk assessments and other documents as necessary.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple workflows according to project budget and timescale.
- Inspection of ordered goods upon delivery, as required, to ensure conformity to purchase order and other specific requirements.
- Practical and hands-on shopfloor build as required – overseeing manufacture, assembly and testing activities.
- Experience in product design within the construction or manufacturing sectors.
- Experience of 3D CAD e.g AutoCAD/SolidWorks.
- HND or equivalent in Product Design/Engineering
- Competitive Salary
- Annual leave: 24 Holiday Days + Bank Holidays, rising with length of service
- Comprehensive ‘on the job’ training given
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension
- ‘Early-Finish’ Fridays
- Free on-site parking
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com