Role: Credit Controller
Type: Temporary – Full Time
2fawcett are recruiting for a Credit Controller in the Salford area. This company are the fastest growing and most innovative service providers for their market. Due to enormous growth, they are looking for a Credit Controller on a Temporary basis until March 2024.
The Role & Responsibilities of the Credit Controller
The Credit Controllers primary responsibilities will be:
- Achieving monthly individual and team cash collection targets.
- Achieving Debtor Day Target by reducing overdue debt.
- Weekly Meeting with Stakeholders concerning ledger
- Updating Credit Insurance Levels
- Minimum of 10% travel a month to Nottingham sites
- Sending 7-day letter and cases legal
- Processing online Credit Card payments.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Posting of payments and allocation on customer accounts
- Responsible for opening new customer accounts, performing credit checks and setting credit limits.
- Assess credit of existing customers/ authorising removal of STOP status.
- Liaise with customers and internal departments to resolve queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Record and maintain accurate chase history of customer’s account.
- Issuing statements/ copy invoices.
- Collating account history/ documentation for commencement of legal action.
- Any other ad hoc task as and when required.
Requirements of the Credit Controller
- Personality- Energy, Drive and Enthusiasm
- Proficient in excel spreadsheets
- Experience of Sage Line 200 & Cash4Windows preferred
- Knowledge of Contracts
- Knowledge of Retentions
- Bonus opportunities
- Life Assurance
- Free, secure, onsite parking
- Free onsite gym
- Paid Refer a Friend Scheme
- Mental Health & Well-being Scheme
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Birthday Holiday
- Additional Day holiday for each full year of completed service (up to 25 days)
- Development and progression opportunities
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org