job Role: CNC Machinist
Salary: £13.00 – £16.00 per hour
Overview of the CNC Machinist
2fawcett are recruiting for CNC Machinist for a fantastic company based in Nottingham. This is an excellent opportunity to further your CNC skills and become part of a great team. Working hours are Monday to Thursday 8 – 4:30, Friday 8 – 3:30pm.
Main responsibilities of the CNC Machinist
- Setting up tooling and fixtures from engineering drawings.
- Operating Haas machinery with Fanuc controls
- Machine to high standards of quality and precision.
- Plan machining by studying job sheets/drawings.
- Interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T) and drawings.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces
Requirements of the CNC Machinist
- Ideally be an apprentice-trained CNC Setter/ Operator or time served.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawing
- Heidenhain control experience, 3 axis & 5 axis.
- 5 years experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com