Job Role: Business Development & Social Value Manager
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
Overview of the Business Development & Social Value Manager
2fawcett are recruiting for a Business Development and Social Value Manager for a business located in Greater Manchester. The role will include working closely with the Managing Director and the wider team to source new project and client relationships for the business as well as maintain existing Client and Consultant working relationships.
Responsibilities for the Business Development & Social Value Manager
- Keep tender list up-to-date
- Compile quality/ submission documents for tenders with quality.
- Create submissions for frameworks/ PQQs.
- Create Employment Skills Plans (ESP) for submission where required.
- Attend events for upcoming framework/ tenders.
- Attend weekly pre-construction internal meetings.
- Check portals for new opportunities on a daily / weekly basis.
- Agree ESP programmes with Clients if not agreed at tender stage.
- Review with the MD the strategy for CRM
- Review planning portals for project opportunities
- Look into / meet with clients once new strategy is agreed.
- Update brochures and promotional material.
- Update website.
- Run social media accounts such as twitter, LinkedIn
- Attend networking / supplier engagement events
- Attend functions as required
- Arrange company social events
- Review promotional materials
- Coordinate KPIs and spreadsheets.
Requirements of the Business Development & Social Value Manager
- Experience of developing, managing, and implementing new business services
- Self-motivated to consistently achieve Key Performance Indicators
- Comfortable using business software and Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong presentation, selling, negotiating and influential skills
- Experienced in running social media accounts such as twitter and LinkedIn
- Ability to work in partnership with internal departments, (potential) customers and other organisations
- Robust and resilient, able to absorb pressure and respond positively
- Experience of building and maintaining customer relationships
- Solid pragmatic approach to delivering to tight deadlines
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise
- Ability to deal with conflict and negotiate / manage the appropriate outcome
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision and on own initiative
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com