Salary: Up to £28,000
Type: Part-time, flexible to suit, roughly 21 hours per week
Are you passionate about balancing the books and helping small businesses thrive? Are you seeking an opportunity to showcase your exceptional bookkeeping skills while being part of a close-knit family-oriented environment? Look no further! We have the perfect role for you.
2fawcett are supporting a flourishing business looking to recruit a Bookkeeper, our client understands that every digit and decimal holds the power to shape success. With exciting growth plans on the horizon, they are on the lookout for a meticulous and dedicated Bookkeeper to join a dynamic and friendly team.
Picture yourself working in an environment that values teamwork, integrity, and mutual support, where your contribution directly impacts the livelihood of our family and the community we serve. As our clients Bookkeeper, you will play a vital role in ensuring financial records are accurate, transparent, and aligned with their commitment to excellence.
Responsibilities of the Bookkeeper
- Maintain an accurate record of financial transactions.
- Update and maintain the general ledger.
- Reconciliation of entries into the accounting system
- Recording of debits and credits
- Maintain the trial balance, by a reconciliation of general ledgers.
- Account reconciliation to assert the accuracy of transactions.
- Maintain Project Management and link Sales/Purchases
- Produce Month End Accounts
- Credit Control
- Manage Bank Accounts and Supplier payments.
- Produce VAT Returns and submit.
- Prepare Year End for sending to Accountants.
- Admin duties to include helping with Insurance renewals, phone contracts, vehicle management, energy suppliers etc.
Requirements of the Bookkeeper
- Experience within a similar role within an SME business would be advantageous.
- Previous use of Sage 50 will help you hit the ground running!
- No formal qualifications required but these may prove useful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com