Role: Automation Engineer
Location: Field based – Leicester head office
Salary: up to £34,000 per annum (+ Overtime, Company Van, Fuel card, Mobile)
Overview of the Automation Engineer
2fawcett are recruiting for an experienced Field service Engineer to work installing / maintenance on gate systems. You will be working to strict deadlines, either working individually or part of a team. Having previous experiences with Automation systems (Gate), access control systems and welding would all be beneficial to the role.
Responsibilities and Requirements of the Automation Engineer
- Installing new Gate Automation systems
- Providing maintenance to existing systems
- Fault finding on Automation systems
- Delivering detailed & accurate reports
- Valid UK Driving License.
- Knowledge of Door Entry Systems/ Access Control Panels/ Door Automation systems would be beneficial.
- Have good knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety aspects related to any gate/ door automation
- Act responsibly and with necessary care for himself, the property of others and his team
As the Automation Engineer
Your working hours will be:
- The working hours will be 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 08:00am – 4:30pm.
- Overtime and Saturdays will be available.
- Company van
- Fuel card
- Mobile phone
- 28 days holiday allowance inc bank holidays
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org