Job Role: After Sales & Recruitment Administrator
Location: Sandiacre, NG10
Type: Permanent – TO START ASAP!
Overview of the After Sales & Recruitment Administrator
2fawcett are recruiting for a great opportunity for a After Sales & Recruitment Administrator for a dynamic and established business due to growth. Our client is looking for a keen learner, who is excited to work with existing customers (in after-sales) and potential new colleagues (in recruitment), both giving them the best experience of dealing with our company.
Firstly, the after-sales role, you will be reaching out to existing customers. You will manage a group of customers and build a rapport with them. You feel comfortable speaking with them on the phone (outbound calls). You will also answer inbound calls as a second line of defence.
Secondly, as recruitment administrator, you will provide end-to-end recruitment for various positions within the company, in an effective and timely manner.
Responsibilities for the After Sales & Recruitment Administrator
- Consumables expert: you will learn a lot (and very quickly) about how consumables work, so you can provide the best possible customer care to existing customers
- Retention & increase sales with current customer base: you will ensure each customer is receiving the best customer care possible by being their main point of contact for “anything after-sales”. Nudge them towards buying into the business offering of consumables and service contracts through carefully built up relationships.
- Reconnect with customers we haven’t heard from in a while
- Supporting the sales team: Helping with the administration of incoming sales enquiries, recording these on our CRM and liaising with the correct sales representative, monitoring of sales enquiries via our Facebook page.
- General Administration duties: This includes answering incoming calls in a timely, effective and friendly manner, managing expenses, and welcoming visitors to the business.
Possible development for this role in the future would include:
- Recruitment Administration: Advertising, liaising with agencies and candidates, organising and conducting interviews. As a small company, we can make the difference by being fast; between the first interview round and the offer we like to leave less than 9 working days.
Requirements of the After Sales & Recruitment Administrator
- A passion for delivering first-class customer experience; you go the extra mile to get customers as fast as possible to the answer they need
- You are driven and you take ownership of tasks without anyone asking you to do them
- You love to be organised and use technology to do this(e.g. spreadsheets) completing a variety of tasks to a high standard and keep ‘many plates spinning’
- You are able to apply a basic level of mathematics to problem solving
- You are enthusiastic, and love to speak to people on the phone
- You are excited to work in an innovative manufacturing environment with ambitious growth plans
- When faced with a problem, you come up with solutions
- You have growth mentality – eager to learn, ready to throw yourself on new things
- You are punctual, reliable, and honest
- You have a permit to work in the UK
What you will get in return
- A fun workplace and a safe environment to learn
- A very supportive team which will help you to feel at home very quickly.
- The chance to contribute to the growth of the company
- The ideal workplace to build on your existing skills and to develop new ones supported by your colleagues
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com